Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Disappearance Act

Tada!

Back from the dead... you know, like that fella... E.T.

Okay, so many of you might have noticed that I haven't really been around much lately. Apologies for that, and I'll try to rectify the sheer lack of posting on this blog. That's my side of the bargain. Here's yours:

In order to encourage me to post (there's an Archon out there called Laziness and he's incredibly hard to kill - get me Neo, please), why not comment with some suggestions for topics for me to tackle? Indeed, I'll even go so far as to make an oath that I will post about every suggested topic, so long as it relates somewhat to Gnosticism, religion, spirituality, philosophy, or the occult.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Asceticism. Why or why not? If so, how much?

Frater Yechidah said...

Excellent choice, dear Anthony!

I'll get right on it! :)

-D